Friday, March 23, 2012

KidKraft Pink Rocker & Ottoman/White Lettering - Hailey

,
KidKraft Pink Rocker & Ottoman/White Lettering - Hailey
  • I got this bouncer because I saw how much my nephew LOVED bouncing in his bouncer...but this one doesn't really bounce. If I want to move it, I have to be the one moving it, my baby is not strong enough to get it to move AT ALL...pretty lame! It should really just be called a seat.
  • We registered for this bouncer when we were expecting my first child. I have used it for both of my boys and am just going to go out and buy another I hate this thing so much.Pros:1) It's cute (that is all)Cons:1) Headrest is insufficient at best for a newborn. My children's heads kept falling over to the side. 2) The angle of the seat is terrible and allows the infant to fall over to the side in a dangerous chin-to-chest position. 3) There is a timer of 10 minutes on the vibrating feature so if your child falls asleep in the bouncer, he will wake up the second it stops vibrating.I have been sorely disappointed in this bouncer to say the least. I never write bad reviews but this has infuriated…

0 comments to “KidKraft Pink Rocker & Ottoman/White Lettering - Hailey”

Post a Comment

 

Best Baby Store Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates